We like things.
- Buffy Summers & Tina Belcher & Veronica Mars.
- Anna Kendrick on “Feminist”: “You Just Have to Fight Back and Own That Word”
- “Not caring what others think doesn’t mean you act insensitive or moronic. It means you don’t let others dictate your self-esteem.”
— Justine Musk
- Mallory Ortberg calling out the frivolous use of “Spirit Animal”
- Emma Watson’s speech on feminism at the U.N.
- “Dissing Jane Austen’s Persuasion will get you blocked and set on fire.”
— Justine Larbalestier
- “The male population had no problem sexualizing Emma Watson immediately.”
— Daniel Radcliffe‘s response to people saying it was difficult to see him as a leading man after Harry Potter.
- Dustin Hoffman on the lessons he learned playing Tootsie.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg = RBG
- Courtney Enlow liveblogging the ‘90s
- “Q: What do girls do at sleepovers? A: Pass the Bechdel test.” — Rachel Stark
- CrashCourse & SciShow (DFTBA!)
Josh Hara’s #100CoffeeCups series (and especially this dog):
Josh Hara (@yoyoha) November 24, 2014
This print by Marc Johns:
"My name is not Hootie!" - Hootie—
Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) June 17, 2013