We’re heading into the final days of July during this hottest summer on record and I finally got in some pool time last weekend 😊. Austin really does have some nice spots:
There’s still a lot worrying me about my country lately. More police shootings & the hate-filled mess that was the #RNCinCLE did not help to boost morale. But there are still things happening to keep hope for the future alive:
- SpaceX successfully launched & landed their CRS-9 Dragon mission to resupply the international space station for NASA.
- A white American man went public with why he’s a racist in hopes of helping others face the truth about our society.
- I saw the new Ghostbusters and it filled me with joy to see funny women kicking ass at the movies. Sarah had some feels too:
Here are a few more things that I liked this week:
- Alert! You can eat breakfast at Hogwarts.
- Chaz Ebert once again shared this beautiful, heart-breaking letter: Roger Ebert’s 20th anniversary love letter to Chaz.
- Making a Murderer is coming back! Will we finally get some definitive answers? I can’t wait to find out.
Have a good weekend, Cookie-pals!
Photo Source: SpaceX